Layout Machine J-Model
High Accuracy Model
- Easy to use
- J-model, with a very simple standard specification, enables to select an extra knob and a fine feed according to the purpose; In J-model, the elements are human friendly arranged.
- Precision degree is established according to Japan Industrial Standard (JIS B7440) (However, the precision given here applies only when using the model frame).
- Using a square section for the arm and column may prevent yawing, pitching and rolling. The arm head and column head are of type divided, making the adjustment easier; the true rectangularity is improved and the backlash hardly produced.
- Can be used for multi purposes.
- Able to use the conventional driving system and attachments.
- Up-grading of the system is possible in order to use a manual mode drive /CNC.
- The CNC system is improved in rigidity and precision by using carbon fiber-reinforced plastics (CFRP) arm.
When using the frame dedicated for the Layout Machine, the precision means a requirement for each axis, given based upon the TTS's inspection procedure.
Use of the J-model frame (in µm)
L:mm Precision inspection standard: arithmetic